Learn about the Accounts Receivable section of the survey.
This section collects data on accounts receivable aging.
The Accounts Receivable categories used in the survey are:
- 0 to 30 Days
- 31 to 60 Days
- 61 to 90 Days
- 91 to 120 Days
- Greater than 120 Days
Related Dashboards: Accounts Receivable, Percentage of Total A/R
- Insurance Balance – Amount of charges due from insurance and other payers.
- Patient Balance – Amount of charges owed by patients.
- Total Balance – FORMULA: Sum of insurance balance and patient balance.
- Percent A/R by Category – FORMULA: Amount of money in each accounts receivable category divided by the total amount currently in accounts receivable.
- Average Monthly Charges Outstanding in A/R – Total balance currently in accounts receivable divided by the average monthly gross charges (i.e., total gross charges/12 months).
- Average Number of Days Outstanding in A/R - Total balance currently in accounts receivable divided by the average daily gross charges (i.e., total gross charges/365 days).