Learn about the Recruitment section of the survey.
This section collects data on the starting salaries, signing bonuses, and other types of assistance provided to new physicians hired by the practice.
Related Dashboards: Recruitment Salary, Bonuses, and Other Assistance and Recruitment Additional Data
- Recruiting Specialty – Select the primary specialty of each physician recruited during the reporting year from the list provided.
- Starting Salary – Starting salary of physicians hired during the reporting period.
- Signing Bonus – Amount paid to new physicians as a signing bonus.
- Moving Expenses – Amount provided to new physicians to cover moving expenses.
- Hospital Assistance (Yes/No) – Indicate whether a hospital provides assistance to new employees as part of recruitment efforts.
- Ownership Timeline – Specify the number of years an employee must work for the practice before being eligible for ownership benefits.
- Did you lose candidates to a hospital – Enter Yes or No using the list provided.